I lost the book that had logged years of my adventures, so, I decided to make my new list digital. In the spirit of trying new things I've never done, I'm going to share these experiences with you.

Here we go...

Monday, August 4, 2014

July 27th - August 2nd

Every morning, I wake up with a song already stuck in my head. On July 30th, I decided to start writing these songs down after I first wake up. 


Man. My brain is a big ol' jungle of the bizarre. 

This musically charged way that I start a day is a totally weird thing that's been happening my whole life.  Maybe in writing down what my brain has decided is its theme song of the day is, I'll have a key to my psyche. Perhaps I'll see some sort of pattern. There's also the possibility that nothing inspiring will come of it and there's a chance I'll start making super-bizarro random-brain mixes. Who knows… But I've never made note of these songs before… 

So, hey. It's my new thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment