I lost the book that had logged years of my adventures, so, I decided to make my new list digital. In the spirit of trying new things I've never done, I'm going to share these experiences with you.

Here we go...

Friday, August 15, 2014

August 3rd - August 9th

This week I actually have a few new things!

First up, I felt that autocorrect needed to be heard…

So, I went the week without correcting anything autocorrect decided to "fix." I will say that my being a lone wolf came in handy with this, as I didn't get a whole lot of texts to respond to. It was mostly little weird errors but it occasionally resulted in some texts like this.

To be fair… They wanted me to wait another 4 hours. After waiting 2.

Luckily my friends know me well enough to guess what I'm going to say anyway. This is something that could come in handy if I'm ever having an emergency brain malfunction while trying to text a friend.

~~~~~

Secondly, I got to join my friend for a visit to Bob Mackie's shop!

I was able to experience this awesomeness thanks to a few marvelous friends. We were given a tour of the shop and the costumes it held. And yes, I squealed with joy more than once. I saw some of the most amazing Cher costumes, brilliant pieces that have been in the presence of Lucile Ball and I almost fainted at some of the glorious things Carol Burnett has worn. All in all, we had a grand time.

I think I found my new look. 

Oh yeah, and I also got to hold an Emmy. Bam!

I. Am. Fabulous. 

Talk about an amazing week of things I'd never done before! Now, on next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment